Thursday, November 6, 2014

Assignment 11/6

Issue: Abortion
I would address this issue because it is a widely discussed and controversal topic.  In my opinion, I am pro-choice.  I think that everyone should have the choice to decide.  For cases, such as rape and health issues, I especially think this is true. 

Issue: Health Care
I would address this issue because health costs is a huge problem in our ccountry.  Many people can't afford to have health care, but they also van't afford doctor bills.  I think that Obama Care is a goof system, but it does have it's problems.  I don't think any one should be fined if they don't have this or any other health care.  There are also other issues that would need worked out.

Issue: Welfare Reform
I would address this issue because I think that Welfare is a very important system.  I think without welfare, our homlessness rate would rise.  We need these for our people to survive when hard times get too much. With that said, I think the Welfare systems need more restrictions and regulations set with random checkups to make sure they are doing all they said they would to get s certain welfare.

Issue: Air Quality
I would address this issue because I think that global warming is a problem and we do need to find ways to fix it.  In my opinion, we need to take care of our planet or it isn't going to be here for our grandkids, our their grandkids, etc.  We need to get more research done, and spread awareness.  Also, I think that we have advanced some in energy saving, but not everything.

Issue: Cost of Colleges
I would address this issue because I think that college should be cheaper.  Most people in our country can't afford the outrageous tuition costs along with all the other costs associated with going.  I don't think it it should be completly free, but it should be less expensive so that more people in the world would have the chance to attend regardless of the amount of money one has.

I am a Democrat.  I am literally pro-choice everything.  I believe one should be able to choose what makes them happy in life.  I also believe that everyone should be treated equally regardless of race, gender, or sexuality.   

No comments:

Post a Comment